Sunday, January 29, 2012

Visit to the beach and king of the road!

On Saturday late afternoon we visited Al Wakra beach. Al Wakra is about a 15-20 min drive out of the Doha. I've attached some photos of us enjoying a walk on the beach following which we found a lovely local coffee shop where as you'll see from the pictures Andi found a beer substitute. On Saturday evening I got a hire car and so Emily and I are mobile! I have been given a temporary car until my permanent one is ready - its quite funny going from driving a ford KA to a 4.5 litre 7 seater chevrolet! Emily and I went shopping in it this morning and I felt like king of the road! I think I'll like driving over here........





Not much mischief I can find here!

Paddling with mummy

Team Harris
Beer substitute!

Which Emily shared!

Mummy's runaround

Fasten our seat belts mummy's in front!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are really keeping yourself busy out there! Great photos and great to see you on FaceTime yesterday! Have a great week, Paul, Catherine and Oonagh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks all great! I worry for the people of Qatar when you are driving that HUGE truck!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete