Friday, April 18, 2014

Holidays - Yippee

We've just come back from a lovely week in Sri Lanka, which was very relaxing. Having said that, Dylan has at 15 months started early with the terrible twos! I am blaming teething as all parents do. He is like a little rocket - I don't think he sits still for more than 2 minutes (except for Barney his favourite TV show). Thank goodness for that lovely big purple dinosaur. Emily enjoyed her holiday, swimming, eating ice-cream and surviving on donuts for breakfast and chicken nuggets and chips at all other times (washed down with far too much orange pop). There is going to be a serious sugar detox next week in this house! We went on a river safari, to a turtle conservation sanctuary and spent lots of time by the pool. When number 3 arrives I think holidays will be distant memory so its a good job it was a good one!
Enjoying the beach in Qatar

Rocking my new haircut 

Baking a cake for daddy 

Which I was very proud of!

Anyone for swimming?

Meeting the baby turtles in Sri Lanka

and I am terrorising them!

Enjoying my holiday



I look sweet and innocent but I'm plotting my next move!

Straight to the beach please daddy

Checking out the turtle eggs

Many hours spent in the pool on holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment