Monday, April 16, 2012

A good and a bad week

First the good part of the week! Our shipping arrived and whilst if I had my time again I wouldn't have packed half of the stuff I have at least all Emily's toys have arrived - each box got a big 'wow' from her as we opened it. Unfortunately her trike was in several pieces and had to wait for Andi to get home to put it together and Emily couldn't understand this and so kept bringing me the seat in tears. She's whizzing around on it now though as you'll see from the photos below. Its been nice to get cookbooks out and pictures and photo albums and it really feels like home now. The bad part of week was being fined huge amounts of money for failing to realise mine and Emily's visas had expired - oops. Anyway quickly moving on....

Emily and I watched spiderman climb the torch last week in Doha which was exciting (the French guy who climbs structures with bare hands and no harness). We also had lots of trips to the park and swimming. The swimming pool tends to be lovely and warm about 5pm and so after dinner Emily and I sometimes go swimming and Andi meets us in the pool after work.

We've just had a nice weekend and headed to the beach with some friends who had their daughter and grandchildren visiting and we had friends over for a BBQ on Saturday night (it rained!!!). We also found a new park to visit and lovely ice-creams for 40p each! It hasn't really got any hotter at the moment and so we're still managing to get out and about.

I was very pleased my trike arrived

The Torch

Emily checking out the spiderman action

Emily's lovely new kitchen that was shipped over.
Mummy is enjoying the many cups of tea being made

Ice-cream!!

Yummy

Our new favourite park 

My new pool/beach hat which I love!

Daddy enjoying ice-cream as well

Early evening trip to the cafe at the park for nuggets and chips.
Teddy has to come too!

Come on teddy hold on.....

Can you guess the new favourite toy?

Faster teddy faster

Enough of the pictures of Emily - hello from Libby and Andi  x

No comments:

Post a Comment